White Color Coming Soon


Hello penguins! After months and months of waiting we heard more news about the Arctic White color. Loustik005 has posted on the French Club Penguin blog saying that the Arctic White color is coming in 2012! As we know there is only 1-2 months left of 2012. So it is either coming this month or next month! I imagine it coming next month because it is December. The month of snow.
I am really excited for this color! We have been waiting months for it! When do you think it is going to come? This month or next month? Leave a comment below!

10 comments:

  1. No it can come both the months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will come next month only because December is the month of snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it looks really cool cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop fighting you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not fighting JIMMY88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suggest everyone to write their penguin name so it is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is reaching high
    Now you will be band forever
    I will do it

    ReplyDelete
  8. For baning me
    you have to meet me

    NOTE:I d not play CP now cuz there is no party now

    ReplyDelete