Special Message From Saadbss



I wanted to make sure you heard it directly from me, after 7 incredible years at Club Penguin, I'm going to be moving on.  I'll be around for the next few months to make sure everything is all good.  Then I'll be focusing on building some cool stuff for schools.  I hope I'm able to help with learning the same way I have been able to help build Club Penguin. 

I have had such an incredible time being a part of Club Penguin over the years and serving you guys everyday.  The Club Penguin Team is better than ever, and the plans we've made for the next year are awesome!  My friends Polo Field and Businesmoose will keep you updated with all the latest behind-the-scenes updates here on the blog. Even though I won't be working at Club Penguin anymore, I'll still be around and logging on to hang out.  

You are the reason I've done this for so long and I am so thankful you've let me be a part of your lives.  You are what makes Club Penguin special.  Never forget that.

Until then… Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment